Sunday, September 21, 2008

Diabetes And Drivers Licence Ontario

:::donnina è ovunque:::


"Look
You will never find another like me
will be difficult even for you"

come here, vasco



little woman is everywhere.
also where you would not have expected or imagined remotely ..
if you think you are safe in your houses that you know little woman is there too.
little lady knows what to eat for breakfast.
little woman you see.
little woman is dancing in Puglia, but also in Vicenza, Chiaia, Susa Valley, Venice, Messina.
little lady is in your minds.
little woman is an idiot who has lost five minutes for this incipit moron when he just wanted to tell that it was the concert of Vasco.
bologna, Friday evening.
vasco little woman does not know, oh well albachiara cantatain had some school trip or field somewhere.
has happened to you, do not pretend anything.
well, what to say .. there will never be a review of the concert because honestly I've only seen through the big screen ..
need to know little woman who does not stand for height and you should also know that on the other hand there are tall people who wear cowboy hats and also how to spell.
but I could talk for hours on the stage ..
what I saw.
I did not see who was there on the stage but I saw him well.
beautiful.
but honestly I do not worry I did not see why Mr Smith was interested in seeing what was right next to me ..
when he sang this song and I think that is true.
never find another like him.
sometimes I think in the past, when I happened to see him, I would never have imagined this future.
life.
sometimes makes me laugh.
others do not but you know, I'm crazy and laugh even when we would just cry.
then, you know, little woman is very emotional-romantic-anxious and crying too ..
now I must leave, I go to my future roommate.
I only ask one thing: to wish me good luck all.
I need it.
why? ... My



listening post written come dance in Puglia Caparezza

0 comments:

Post a Comment