Thursday, October 2, 2008

How To Tell Is A Gay Guy Is Cruising You

:::goodbye democrazia:::

ritormo of an image to the little woman.
because this is not a happy return, a return is due to causes really unhappy.
little woman and goes back to democracy.
could make you laugh, if it were just a joke ..
little woman recovered a computer to tell you that in Italy there is no democracy anymore.
maybe someone had foreseen, others imagined but I think in reality no one had been certain.
in Vicenza had to play Sunday in a referendum to choose whether citizens want a war base, or what seemed to them a slice of their territory.
you should vote YES.
you to say yes to Vicenza.
but there are those who want to deny such a possibility. someone who reminds me of a famous book in which however is not marriage, but a referendum not to be done.
a referendum??
you dear, a referendum.
there are those who do not want to give people the opportunity to express themselves, there are those who are afraid of opinions, there are those who would like a world of puppets .. sin that this is who (and I could indirre a "guess who that is who") has the tools to really put a spoke in the wheel who does not bend in a statement geometric angle to the wishes of others ..
what I mean?
speak of the State Council which declared the referendum on the mill.
a referendum!
I'm shocked.
ie, not one that I know, a referendum!
are physically far from vicenza, but my heart is there.
is there, as are the hearts of millions of people, all those who believe in democratic principles.
as I said long ago that I want to remind those who try to prevent a referendum and who bulla of phrases such as "Paron at our house."
no comment.
the only comment I can say is that I hope that this act strikes at the heart too many League supporters who believe in that phrase.
close enough here.
not my pc, for the umpteenth time about a picture that grips my heart and out.
close leaving just one link: www.nodalmolin.it
find them all.
watch it, is important.
Sunday and voted the same, facciazza the thought of those who are afraid of people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment