Monday, October 6, 2008

Current Price Of Corn

:::quando ritrovi un disco:::

".. there are those who ended up tangled up in a nightclub and remains until the next morning at six
before returning to work in the office as if it had never been anything in
Basically we are better than us
ultimately we
good guys .. "

good guys, the melt


do not know if the text is very accurate but oh well .. it is just a few words.
I found this disc, which has already happened with him and then I forget ..
well, not bad because every time is a new-found joy.
tonight I hit this part of the song.
endorse everything.
if I think about how I told mom to the places where I went for my look, I listened to the music ..
perhaps she preferred to those with some aromatic and head fashion.
But no, we were the good guys.
and we are still here.
perhaps a little 'less good or maybe a bit' more.
but undoubtedly beautiful.
remember my childhood, my friends, my space and yes, no There was no one more beautiful than us.
surely someone more fragrant, but we were real.
proactive.
committed.
we had dreams.
today when I look in the mirror I'm happy for the choices made.
maybe sometimes wrong, sometimes maybe a bit 'crazy but it is too young for that.
perhaps?
ever.
let alone the right of the doubt that you read.
leave you to express, not as someone else does .. (For the record in Vicenza in consultation self-managed won the SI, which was to be a vicenza and NO at the base ..)
think.
listen and reflect the melt.
I see myself as a teenager to jump the stage ..
yes, I made the right choice.
I chose life and I'm proud.
what I mean? but not badatemi, close this blog that just wasted bandwidth.
thoughts are too rough to give a logical thread.
talk about something else.
about me? well, thank you.
I'm working and this is not a symptom of that is fine but it's a good job.
and then fell in love.
love paid.
I'm fine.


post written hearing good guys, the melt

0 comments:

Post a Comment