Thursday, September 4, 2008

Magic The Gathering Flying Blue

:::blog tralasciato:::





I enjoy this song, I like it.
especially the intro.
and then brings me to mind so many memories, even more than many would be better to say one: that the person who gave me lots of happiness every day ..
in the title I said I'm leaving out the blog: very true, but I do not do it on purpose.
even now, for a change, I must stop writing to check the water in the dough ..
I hope not to have made a Pocci.
in the coming days I will be in Vicenza, No Dal Molin Festival are already late but it is a programmed delay: yes, not scheduled to bring two bags of clothes to Vicenza to wash ..
a bit 'but late arrival.
I check the water .. help.


listening post written come dance in Puglia Caparezza

0 comments:

Post a Comment