Monday, August 25, 2008

Ho To Connect Ps3 To A Sylvania Tv

:::come in un romanzo:::

"The good novel should not be the story of an exception. It must be a piece of everyday life, in which everyone acknowledges, however, and teaches men something that not everyone saw it. "

Maxence van der meersch


few days ago a friend compared this blog to a novel and I could not give her that right.
sometimes dyed a bit 'grim (ops.. So bleak) and ultimately very pink.
not believe to be the story of an exception, bad luck reigns over all of us and so I think a lot of my suffering has been shared by several people several times ..
tonight are reflexive.
I reflect on my past will never return?
I do not want it.
there are aspects of my past that I have absolutely no desire to see .. not even in the picture.
what to save from my past?
well, little or nothing. I think only the militancy.
militancy and some important friends.
then that my most important friendships go hand in hand with the militancy is another story ..
mah tonight sono dubbiosa e - lo ammetto- un po' preoccupata.
di cosa? lasciamo perdere, solo cazzate create (da me stessa) ad hoc per rovinarmi l'esistenza, solo che se a volte le persone prestassero più attenzione a chi è, forse, più sensibile io ora non mi spaccherei la testa chiedendomi se quei racconti si stiano avverando.
cosa non mi sento di dirlo, mi sembra che metterlo per iscritto dia verità alla mia deficienza..
si perchè una parte di me dice che devo essere proprio tarlata per pensare certe cose ma non è colpa della mia stupidità ma solo della mia insicurezza.
si, perchè ci sono campi in cui mi sento tremendamente insicura, where I (and the past suggests to me rightly) of being a 'total incompetent in some things, as if certain things do not do it for me ..
the sharpest among you, or simply watch connoisseurs of this blog will have realized that I speak, but do not worry, nothing happened, I'm just raving, venting on a keyboard, the doubts that bothered my mind all evening ..
but if only I had not ever said that ...
Roman if I go out with me "mortacci .."
instead as a good Venetian monastery can only send in myself because I'm living one of the best times of my life and I'm trying to ruin all the ways that my mind tells me ..
and find ways they are a champion.
was an Olympic sport would have a collection of gold do not know where to put them ..
quiet, I repeat, nothing happened, I'm just stupid.
tomorrow is another day and my doubts will vanish like idiots public buildings in Italy.
yes, we understand from my lines reached the level of dementia.
better to close.
Thursday leave for London.
leave for a beautiful city that say the most beautiful person in the world.
know that the more beautiful you can not say but I think the academy bran makes me go ..
little woman stop crap shoot and go to bed.



post written by listening to the usual Elvis, but at least it's disc 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment