Monday, August 4, 2008

How To Build An Aeroplane Wing

::: I would never say:::


"With such a beauty you can overthrow the world!"
Fyodor Dostoevsky




little woman has bought her first high heels.
perhaps the second, I will have something nice to buy in adolescence, but these are the first really high ..
morality have a strategy ...
I've worn this weekend, accompanying them to buy a dress for the occasion (long live the Chinese ..) and I must say I was not only chick, I was over ..
wow, I never thought I could give a lot of heels.
ass up, bearing the most elegant, slender legs (even to me that I have little to slim ..)
Today I told my mom buying.
wants a picture .. do not believe I miss her.
well, I myself took several days to convince me that I could bring them and I was fine ..
obvious that they gave a big hand comments of others ..
but thinking about the opening quotation .. I would think of better ways to overthrow the world, but oh well, my innate modesty stramegagnocca do it suggests to me that is not bad, although it is clear that in certain situations you can not go in high heels ..
perhaps but I have a better image for the heels and a dress .. drunk these days ..
sono felice, ballo elvis seduta sulla sedia e passo l'aspirapolvere sorridendo..
credo di aver trovato una persona speciale, qualcuno al cui solo pensiero mi si illuminano gli occhi..
sono agitata, ma è un'agitazione positiva, una di quelle che non mi capitavano da tanto, tantissimo tempo..
ah, sono anche riuscita a far combaciare vacanza e militanza.. alla fine andrò a londra a fine agosto per tornare in tempo per il festival no dal molin..
mi sento il genio dell'organizzazione.
quanta poca modestia in questo post..
penso che con questo post risulterò ancora più antipatica, ma non fa nulla..
I'm happy.



post written elvis still listening, usually hard

0 comments:

Post a Comment