Saturday, August 2, 2008

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie Running On Beach

::: Paroni at home:::





the title of this post might sound strange but it is the first that came to mind to news these days: the State Council has blocked the order of the tar that stopped work at Dal Molin ..
already, I think of all those who have filled their mouths with phrases like that when it was time to use it against the Venetians, but that does not hang their heads in front of events like this, when they would be the time to defend the concept of Paroni at home against those who would do anything and everything on our soil ..
Paroni but that old?
may seem almost comical that this concept is to defend the very people who never were interested in speeches like this ..
but it's true: Paroni at our house, Paroni to decide the fate of its territory ..
dear leaguers sti cocks (forgive the vulgarity, but there are other terms) will never Paroni just about anything if you can not say a word when a piece of our land is donated to a foreign power .. indeed ..
is not unable to say anything because they own between the authors of this gift ..
are irritated.
are at sea, they tanned, I bought the clogs with heels, I would have millions of reasons to be happy but I am irritated.
watch video on you tube on what happens in Vicenza, I read the news from the Internet and a part of me dreams of being in Vicenza, here among my brothers and my sisters to do everything possible to prevent it from becoming a vicenza 'single base in a city ..
I think not?
impossible .. I can not, my conscience will not let me.
the idea yesterday to make me proposed a little trip to a land unknown to me, in the UK, London to be precise, and I asked to change the date because it fell during the festival .. No Dal Molin
in my output has raised a chorus of "nooo, but are you crazy?" but how could I go for a walk knowing what is happening in Vicenza?
it's time to roll up their sleeves, it's time to go back to being partisan, it's time to play everything for you to a whole new base of death does not arise on our territories. who claims to be against the war, those who speak of peace, those who love our country, anyone with a minimum of "what if dise," as my grandmother, must come down the streets to say that this base will not be .. streets, squares, network .. anywhere ..
this is a tough battle but a battle that you win. I
I am sure you will win if all really say ALL, do their best to win it.
you can not be indifferent.
as Gramsci said, in a beautifully written that will post sooner or later: the indifference is the dead weight of history ..
hours force me to close this post and I do so leaving links where you can follow it all:
www.nodalmolin.it
www.globalproject.info



post written by listening to the voices of people coming and going from the beach

0 comments:

Post a Comment