Monday, July 28, 2008

Charity Hodgespark Bench

::: life:::


"Mama always said life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!"

Forrest Gump, Forrest Gump



tonight in the car, coming back from Ravenna, came out this sentence and I realized that this is so: in life you never know what happens to you ..
that happens then so too with boxes of chocolates I know I will not say .. are not fond of chocolates ..
I'm amazed by the turn which has made my life a turn pink shades ..
and pink, you know, is one of my favorite colors ..
for the rest well, is failing in my commitment to "quit" smoking, this weekend I did not set too ..
addition to this sin in general I must say that I have saved so much and I'm broken ..
then today I really have to go by Enel to say that I have been sending bills crazy ..
not know where to find the will but I have to do.
maybe another shower enlighten me ..
'm putting here to post ciacole better off with a Vicenza msn.



post scritto ascoltando varie anni '80

0 comments:

Post a Comment