Monday, July 14, 2008

Multiplication Table Up To 100x100

::: bua:::


"Beauty can pierce you like a pain," Thomas Mann




already.
pity that I do not happen to see so much beauty to feel like a pain.
but stabs the other.
nails to be precise.
yesterday giving my small contribution to building a better world I was injured stepping on a board with nails attached.
oh that hurt.
I spent the whole afternoon so in the waiting room of the emergency room.
code green.
a hole in the foot.
tetanus expired for years.
four hours of waiting.
nothing to read and no one to talk.
understand that I'm depressed than ever.
at one point I even cried.
to stress rather than evil.
I had too much time to reflect on my life ..
watched an elderly lady who, in my opinion, the most trying of human warmth that a proper diagnosis and reflect on the fact that the only two people were not accompanied us.
me and the lady.
everybody else had with someone.
so my mind began to wander about my future, as this will not be the last time I'll have to wait alone in the anteroom of an emergency ..
thoughts on the lack of a male love in my life.
while evil grew ..
in the end it's up to me.
30 seconds for me to clean my wound and the tetanus shot.
oh that hurt.
I came into the wound as if I were a pig to slaughter more than a human being ..
a doctor while another was digging in my foot I got up the sleeve of his shirt and gave me the injection.
30 seconds.
4 hours of waiting.
forget it.
the only thing that pulled me up the morale was the thought that it was free.
did comparisons with the American health care where you or your pennies or nothing.
but bad day.
day to forget.
much.
now I step on the ice because I can not yet support, the part above is deflated in the plant but it still seems to have a two-euro coin ..
hope he deflated a bit '.
put my foot is very bad.
path as a lame duck.
Ugh.
and all for a nail ..
oh well, we hope passes quickly ..




listening post written daddy cool boney m

0 comments:

Post a Comment