Tuesday, July 15, 2008

All Designer Baby Clothes

::: want to fry:::

"Fried is yet bona' na strip!"
proverb Leghorn


an image to tell my lunch today.
only a proverb that I love ..
I did?
enough to say that I had an eggplant in the fridge to be eaten ..
well, I fried.
delicious.
healthy? well, I do not think but I do not care ..
are days when I need to cuddle.
Sunday the foot, the dentist this morning ..
and pampering?
well, if anyone should know how to arrange intervenes ..
then fried to ..
but in a way.
last night meatballs with potatoes and chickpeas, eggplant today, tomorrow enough.
however, that goodness ..
hours sofa, I think that it is not very suitable to lie down after eating, but it is one of life's pleasures, a pleasure among those that I can afford.
so ..
you, I need something relaxing ..
on the internet I read ruling on Bolzaneto . Well, shame there are no other words.
I find the time to go to Vicenza forget to take your shoes on Sunday, wants to zero ..
never a quiet moment.


post written by listening to the tg3

0 comments:

Post a Comment