Friday, July 18, 2008

Difference Between Bicycle And Skate Helmets

::: day blacks:::


"Love is poor if his love is absent"
james joyce





I was tempted to write this post tonight, but sleep won.
better because it was overflowing with pessimism and irritation.
sorry but when you can not remember the last number of years in history had one can not be sad ..
and when you do not understand why there is no being in your life, in absolutely no way .. Well, then morale is really below zero.
if it happens then the only man alive who does not trumpet before marriage, well, excuse me, but it makes you cut your veins.
veins are cut but not me say that I prefer not to see him for a while ', long time .. say that if you do not see it the more I have only to gain.
but why are so unlucky?
the world because there is (a number) a person who may have an interest in me?
but I've done wrong?
-where did I go wrong?
a volte temo che potrei impazzire..
anche perchè la situazione odierna è molto peggio che nel passato.. sono arrivata al punto che un ometto non lo vedo nemmeno per della sana attività motoria..
uno qualsiasi, non pretendo un brad pitt o roba del genere.
ma porc..
le bestemmie si sprecano..
cazzo se volevo una vita di merda..
donnina zitta che certe cose non si devono dire.
chiudo qui sennò mi scappa un qualcosa di politicamente scorretto.
e che cazzo.
ma si può credere in una cosa che ti rovina solo la vita?
mah.



post written while listening to a bit 'of everything, so nothing will cheer me up morale

0 comments:

Post a Comment