Monday, August 18, 2008

Brazilian Wax Soccer Team

:::la mia cornacchietta:::


"At the foot of each bird that is attached to the edge of infinity"
victor hugo


know.
for all who read this title does not make sense.
him not to do it.
bullshit is incredible but I enjoy it so much .. there are those who use nicknames like cute little bear, cub .. I know, well, I came cornacchietta.
an animal that's sweet and nice just does not inspire But nothing amuses me too.
and then, let's be honest, when it happened that little woman can give to someone cute nicknames?
so when I could have raised all my shortcomings and, you know, is endless ..
But if I read this aphorism hugo I would say that I am not entirely stupid .. the thread of the infinite is what I hope will bind me to my cornacchietta ..
want that gives me joy that lasts forever, forever.
little woman has begun to dream?
it, and it's beautiful ..
I hope that my new joy can not send them to hell because this blog are not good at talking about love ..
was so good to talk about bad luck and many assholes and this blog has always been based almost entirely on that ..
but now I do not have big bad luck and found someone who is not the slightest jerk.
I hope so much that it is not just another outlet in the ass with a condom of sandpaper (or glass wool, you name it) but part of me feels that it will not be .. and is a part big enough to silence the voice pessimist who sees all black ..
yes, now I live in a world of pink (Leopard) and the incazzature for when we resume work or to the moves of the government, the security package in then there is none save half ..
you look at all No Dal Molin Festival ..



listening post written b-sides, Housemartins

0 comments:

Post a Comment