Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How To Redo A Boat Floor

:::gioia e paura:::





that strange feeling.
inside me I feel almost the same time a great joy and an almost equal fear.
of what?
well, losing the person I was born, one aspect that made me rediscover the life I had forgotten, that makes my days better, which is too many things that would take a lifetime to write ..
I'm afraid that something could happen. maybe it's the mom in me talking but I do not know, are not the quietest person in the world ..
play this song by Pearl Jam (I think the only one I know who until recently did not even know it was them) and I get an attachment to life that inspires me to try to quit smoking ..
I know that I'll have this bad .. but at least it keeps me dall'accendermi an 'other straw ..
today I really abused, but I had to do the graphic work the PC and on these occasions I do not even realize you turn them on a straw after another ..
short, I wonder how I can afford to judge others if I myself do not know me adjust?
if I ever quit smoking break in the company of the Maronites in this world and the other one.
what else? but as I know, it was fun to say ..
well, I'm tired.
I detach myself from this computer because my eyes do not make a lot more but I have Eltern ..
book? tv? too hard .. appearance and will endeavor to get out this time by simply nothing ..
yes, I also reduce the time and your PC.
is too difficult to lead a healthy life, there is nothing to be done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment