Thursday, March 10, 2011

Infected Gall Bladder Symptoms

I'm a bitch-wonder

What a laugh 90 years. I was watching one of those programs on VH1, or maybe it was MTV, the robe of the charts of one hundred discs of pea rocker with longer or the 50 sexiest songs of all time . Well, sometimes they make well-chosen, for example, that watched tonight. The one hit wonders, the crazy stuff, groups preposterous erased from the history of rock decency. He was absolutely right when he said that even Lou Reed in the 60 - I I add the 70 - there was a lot of fucking music, not just today. However, among the many to come out here then you'll love a character, the beautiful Meredith Brooks. That I'ma Bitch. And then I opened a well of memories, such as light and frivolous songs of the 90s. But looking back now they were fun years.

Meredith Brooks: I have broken the balls to even the press officers in New York for me to interview, but I think that in Italy there is not even ever come. Obviously I wanted to interview only because he was a pussy crazy, or was that kind of girl who always liked me. Nothing to do, but I'm a Bitch I still like it a lot. The 90's were years of reconstruction, it was then. After the horror of the 80 vacuis the rock was once more rock. There were Nirvana, Pearl Jam ... never liked 'sti grunge rocker, if not to look so hippiesco, but I always found their songs so boring, hard rock by so much per pound, not to mention Soundgarden, with all this sadness and cosmic ... ok, we all know what he did Kurt Cobain . But we were all pretending to be excited by this new wave of rock the way God intended. Then came the new hippie, Phish, the Dave Matthews Band, and a million other groups doing the freedom to jam in a free state but I did it in slices with 'instrumental sti that had little or nothing to do with The Grateful Dead, but rather with the English progressive hated the 70s. Then 'sti spoiled children of new hippies who were the sons of former hippie who had made money quanto se la tiravano. I figli dei figli dei fiori.. bah.

A me degli anni 90 piacevano le ragazze. Come in ogni decade da quando sono vivo peraltro. Mi piaceva il girl power, quello incazzoso delle Sleater-Kinney – che poi erano riot grrrl – e quello patinato di Alanis Morissette . Che queste tipe erano credibili. Recuperavano una estetica anni 60 e 70, ma ci mettevano dentro tutta l'ansia e la rabbia della loro generazione. Che gli anni 90, poi, sono stati davvero quelli della generazione X, e questo vale anche per le donne. Mi piacevano da impazzire le Blake Babies e soprattutto Juliana Hatfield . Tutte ‘ste ragazze erano eccitanti davvero, e adoravo quel loro modo to send us to hell boys. It 's the kind of woman that I've always liked the other. But do you remember Liz Phair? Ha! Other than Alanis: "Fuck me from behind while so I can watch TV." Genius. Many of these girls have disappeared into thin air.

I think Sophie B. Hawkins, who took the insults of Dylan fans why she was sent on stage at the Garden at Bob Fest because it was published only for the Sony. But it was kind of a nice girl from the slums of artists in NYC: I remember a telephone call to my house one midnight in the 90s for a fun interview that took me from West 4th Street and Washington Square. Then there was la deliziosa Sarah McLachlan , per alcuni la nuova Joni Mitchell, ma chissà che fine ha fatto. C’era quella nevrotica simpatica di Fiona Apple che vidi in uno showcase solo voce e pianoforte appena era uscito il suo primo disco qui a Milano e tutti i journos strafatti di buffet offerto da mamma Sony che commentavano: Burp… è meglio che cresca e torni fra qualche anno. A me era piaciuta, aveva uno sguardo allucinato da impazzire. Ma ne fa ancora di dischi? Vabbè di Sheryl Crow inutile che ne parlo. Invece ricordo come sbavavano tutti per Jewel : venne a presentare il suo primo disco dove facevano il primo Zelig, quel localino in viale Monza: a me fece cagare sin da subito, ma tutti a lodarla. We saw what happened. Joan Osborne : that means that I liked, so fucking bluesy and great interview with her. I do not think ever came to play in Italy and has not made a record as good as his first. These were more rock, like the most hippie.

Instead there were the neurotic college, that figures. I remember when Lisa Loeb entered the room where I waited to interview her, I seemed to be catapulted into a set of that show Americans back then, with those glasses, the little face on the doll but a mouth and two eyes that ... wow ... that interview. It was crafted with the son of Frank Zappa, then I came to know. Oh there were so many ... all missing, maybe they are still out there making records. Tonight I think I do a revival of the 90s, my 90s, with my girls. A decade that ended in glory, by interviewing the mother of their suits, the divine and Chrissie Hynde. Belli 90 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment