Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spectrocombination Skin

Chiacchere almost spring ...

Good evening to you all, no work to post, not because I do not have facts, but only because I like to first arrive at their destination so it would take away the surprise to people who will these little things.
The days are getting longer, not that I'm particularly happy since they are practically fall / winter, but sorry I do not see nature awakening with its buds and its colors. Inez and Dolores
also woke up and after-bath takes away land have been brought into the house because the cold has come back out and so only during the hottest hours and under the direct rays of the sun but still weak ... is not missing the appetite ...



Given the "sweet" Cher's age and its weariness to do the Guard takes care of Minou says that as my friend Monica every now living with two dogs has some identity crisis often feel a baumicia and his favorite game is to get things and then pull them back.



never misses his carer Tabata that it is timely to lick and cuddle him to make sure she's all right ... and he is happy about that ...

... and finally all evening at home on the couch in the Chero-deserved rest ... having its 60 kg and there is not even seen his physical condition would know otherwise they climb certain that there would be beside himself ... but for convenience prefer the carpet next to the radiator.


I take this opportunity to warn all those like me who are following and creating something for Anna and her friends to let you know that cats thanks to Heidi I heard a moment ago that, unfortunately, Anna has problems with his pc ... here is the reason for the lack of updates to its blog ...

But if you continue to create, even if you do not upgrade is continuing its mission of pro-cats with determination and perseverance.

For those who were not yet aware of what makes Anna just click in the kitty at the top right in my blog or directly above the name of Anna.

One last thing ... before the usual thanks to all of you who left comments and then I apologize to those who do not receive my comments, I do not like to find excuses but as any of you know the time is still not the best so a thousand thoughts travel to the head. Often within in your blog look and admire what you do or posted, but then maybe I forget to leave comments or call me and I do not have time to leave ...

I have no preference, and if I leave someone more than a few blog to another I do it only for the inevitable ... because I think each of us can give something different.

Sorry for the long post, I will return soon with a gift for you and some other chore.

Serena Sunday ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment