Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Refrigerated Cargo Vans

Fimo ... teddy bears and hearts ...

fix my room and putting order into the new cabinet, including all my creative little things I was back in our hands the packet with pats of soft polymer clay that I had bought some time ago ...
not remember what was the idea of \u200b\u200bthe moment to be honest, maybe I had bought just because I liked, or as often happens, thinking that sooner or later it would be useful.
And so it was ... I got the idea to make some pins.
I had many colors, I would say very few so I simply do noses of bears and hearts.
I think it'll do it again ... in fact I have already thought about the new colors to take but I want to finish the job I'm doing for the my blog or rather one of you ...













Thanks to those who follows and also to those who pass by here by chance and saw that there are ...

Greetings to you all.




0 comments:

Post a Comment