Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Spanish Condolence Cards

Series of Dreams

Thinking
of a series of dreams Where the time and the time drag,
And there's no exit in
Any direction 'Cept The One That You Can not See with your eyes. Any
Was not making great connections,
Was not falling for Any intricate schemes.
Nothing That Would pass inspection,
Just thinking of a series of dreams

(Bob Dylan, Series of Dreams)


I remember that 2010 is ending just as it began. How? Shit, really. They're getting a series of violent flashbacks all along that I find it hard to distinguish whether the first days of January 2010 or the last days of December 2010. And I even drank a Bloody Mary. Again. But a few weeks is that what is happening to me here, and I also know why, but I will not tell. It cracks me some area of \u200b\u200bthe cerebellum and have visions. Sometimes beautiful, clear and bright as the sun. More often gray marcilenti so to speak. Anxiety. This series of visions is accompanied by a swirl of dreams, dreams I'm not sure I did, because I think in fact have made them a few seconds ago, which is impossible. A moment later I know with certainty that old dream of a lifetime, but as you remember them in a fresh way. The only explanation I have recurring dreams. Here they are, is the first time I put them down on paper, sorry about your computer. My series of dreams. I realize that in one way or another in my dreams there is always some kind of home.


Huge country homes abandoned or semi abandoned where I go around with other people to know that I think are familiar places but at the same time I can not find the exit.

Travel by car to homes on top of some mountain roads through narrow tunnels of fear. People waiting over the top. The goal is not achieved and never feeling that it's better that way.

Travel to villages on the sea cliffs beautiful in theory but have always anxious about something super narrow roads to peak.

avenues citizens night semi deserts exhausting journeys on Metro trolley bus stops to ever lose that for one reason or another, then abandoned terminus nobody to ask for information.

huge factories in ruins where you go and you walk as if you were in a normal city district. Huge factories in ruins where I'm looking for something or someone.

underground tunnel where you barely slipped inside and sprouting corpses, rotting dead, assorted mummies.

Lifts, elegant doors of houses where I should not see me but I am in front of us. Elevators leading to huge sun-drenched loft where nobody lives.

Bob Dylan - Series Of Dreams (Official Music Video) . Watch more videos about selected top: Bob Dylan


Abbiatico a peaceful end of the year and a better start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment