Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Karen Kay Sports

to you ...



Here I am making this guide to 2010 ... I can certainly
say it was an amazing year, indeed even beautiful, in fact not even mediocre ... okay let's say that's not really gone and that I could not wait to finish, not that I'm convinced that 2011 will be different but I hope we do not have a conviction anyway.

It 'been a heavy year ... really hard ... I thought I have to work hard to do anything ... everything was close ...




the classic bad for your belly will hit me several times by a factor of stress or intolerance to gluten in any case was often upside down ...


but the problems seem to be pursuing ...



but are in fact some "contrarian" and I certainly an easy character, even more problems and more I tend to isolate myself ...



and I wanted to escape the problems the night would never end and in the morning I would have wanted
hide under the covers (and sometimes I even did) ...


not even admits at times I wanted to be protected and pampered (but do not always get what you want) ... and then found refuge in the things that we like ...



... and that's why why this year I started the adventure of my "old heart" and that is where I met many people with my own passions, special people ...

I have kept company with a lot of your creations and your thoughts out loud ...

Some of you have read between the lines sadness, some melancholy,



still some problems and other health,

but each of us has continued to set, embroider , knitting, sewing ... regardless.


sometimes I had the feeling of not being alone in the chair
to embroider but had next to me ... many of you in silence all concentrated in their creations.


and this was really important for me ...

I want to thank you for giving me all these months later, he left for sweet and nice comments and for sharing your creations and your dreams, and for all those reasons do hope that this new year bring you everything you wish for you and your loved ones and lots of peace and serenity.
A hug ... Clear
2011.


Debora

0 comments:

Post a Comment