Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How Many Calories In Homemade Pizza

box for you ...

Hello to all, or should I say goodnight as they are both ...
It 's late, very late, but then ultimately it difficult to get sleep even if they are fatigued, and for this reason late at night, when silence falls and everything finally stops I put in my armchair with Tabata and Minou ( the next post I want to dedicate it to them) that make me company and to drive away sad thoughts, melancholy and so different. if not create, wandering the net relax watching beautiful embroideries and creations original from which to take inspiration ... or I dedicate myself to my blog and like now, because now I have finished the port box tea bags, I thought I'd post it.

Here's my box: simple 3d decoupage within stoffina checkered red that matches the apron and neckerchief of the two bunnies ...









Thanks as always to all of you that constantly leave messages,
and sorry if I do not go regularly into your blog, but it is a period of some particular
soon (I hope) it will pass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment