Sunday, February 20, 2011

How To Clean Stained Baby Bottles

perfume favors ...



In this day of light drizzle and gray (time comunuqe like me) I thought to show you the latest work done ... the favors for the communion of Sofia ...

Lino pearl gray, for this bag which I then folded in envelope, rough and coarse twine to form a flake and chalk above heart-shaped or angel Mathilde M. .. although with two different fragrances my favorite is marquise ... so delicate and sweet.

I put them inside a wicker basket that I lined with the same linen and cloth to stop then I decided, with the same linen, to make four roses.

This is the result ...







to me, strange but true, I liked and what do you think?
Thanks as always for the many comments you leave, I'm a bit of time I will chose a gift among those who follow me ... in a manner different from the usual ...
When the time comes I will explain more ...
good start week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment