Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Are My Boobs Too Big Quiz

The Devil's Rejects

In the forest at night. Too much alcohol, too much drugs. "I must go on I must go on" the girl says. But the forest was dark, the road lost. It was the home of the devil. "Where is Miss is across the street," said the old man. The forest was dark, "I have to go up higher." An hour on the phone asking for help the car slide is slipping. But where is she now, please reply. I do not know. Someone is waiting for me, he's waiting for me. Further up, I have to go higher.


Get down, get down, little Henry Lee And stay all night

with me You will not find a girl in this damn world That

will appear with me And the wind did howl and the wind did blow


The forest was dark and the road was gone, the house of the devil. Back. Back, from my mother, but my mother was dead too. In the stream, the water ice water was cold. Dry clothes at night. In the wood in the house of the devil. Can not wipe them. Be cool. Too cold to be alone in the woods. The Devil's Rejects. Never see the sun. What she did in the woods at night. The Devil's Rejects. Alone. All deaths in the world were there that night. The dead.

A little bird lit down on Henry Lee
Lie there, lie there, little Henry Lee Till the flesh drops from
your
bones For the girl You Have In That
merry green land Can wait forever for you to come home
And the wind did howl and the wind did moan


We're all alone all night in this remote forest. The Devil's Rejects. Forgive us our not being able to die with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment