Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Palexis Male Inhancement

Cartonnage ...

I'm back with two finished works ...
Two cardboard boxes coated fabric then ...
was so long that I wanted to try their hand in this work cartonnage, then sought advice from Carla on the material I bought cardboard, card stock up more, glue and fabric.
The difficulty is not in my opinion but rather in execution but in the calculation of mm to make sure that the cartridge includes fabric, cardboard and glue the box closes properly ... the beauty lies in the fact that there must be neither too large nor too small ... but just perfect.

This is the first box ...







This is the second box ...




The following is the embroidery that I had prepared for the box above ... I'm still undecided whether to apply it ...



Thanks as always to all of you who follow me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment