Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mta New Rock City Direction

Two special friends ...

Hello ... continue my work well enough but these days was inspired by many blogs, I decided to fix my room / handling in a craftdisbrigoroom.

bought two white IKEA cabinets I started to work ... now I just installed a mounted ... ... ... removed and replaced virtually taken over three times since the signs were not very clear and perhaps not even so my mind free from thoughts to you I am concentrating so much to understand just how to go mounted.
All right sooner or later when my closet is over if something good will come out post the photos.

But tonight I'm here to dedicate a post to my two cubs saw the approach of Valentine's Day, and the fact that what they give is love our pets ...
And as anticipated in the previous post I will show you some photos.

"Love degli animali è infinito, è amore senza limiti e senza pregiudizi; un amico a quattro zampe non guarda se sei alta, bassa, magra o grassa, se sei forte o timorosa, introversa oppure estroversa, ricca o povera ... ti ama incondizionatamente."


Ecco Minou ...





... e questa è Tabata ...







... Tabata with Chero ...

... Minou Tabata and ...
... Often they fall asleep close by ...

I wish you all a good Sunday ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment