Sunday, January 30, 2011

Can You Buy Valium Over The Counter In Hong Kong

Chiacchere


Hello to all, as always the first thing I wanted to thank you ... these days I realized I got to 138 readers to be fixed, to receive a lots of comments in my post and that he "linked" with any of you ... and thank you for the unexpected participation in the initiative of Anna for her in-Mici.

I continue my work, because they are slow turtle, and I certainly did not the speed of some of you turning out, embroideries, works, projects with incredible speed to the point that I often think there really magic bullets:).
Unfortunately, what I'm doing I can not post otherwise spoil the surprise for some people who follow me ... but sooner or later so I can send you to see you too.

Since today are in the mood to chat I would also like to mention a particular blog that I was immediately impressed (I think I'm the first among its supporters).
particularly as it chronicles the blog- a renovation of a house in 1862, in a rural village, then why become a B & B & B. .. and boutique bed and breakfast (Boutique "stands for" all you like you can buy, "to except for some items). This is the link
http://sarailcalicanto.blogspot.com so you'll know what I'm talking, of course, for those who do not already know.

Sorry if I do not go regularly and leave a comment in your blog, but it is a period a little bit special.

(Chero and Tabata)


0 comments:

Post a Comment