Friday, January 14, 2011

Fifty Dollar Prom Dresses

sunshine award


little while ago I found out I was rewarded by Kiki http://www.isognidikiki.blogspot.com/ , really a pleasant surprise.

I was really pleased to receive this award especially for the reasons she gave for giving me a choice between other blog ... really sweet and nice ...

And now we move on to simple rules that this award "requires" or rather suggests (The term I like much more):

1. Post thank our honored those who have
2. Write a post for the prize
3. Increased to 12 blogs that we think deserve
4. Enter the link of each of the blogs that we have chosen
5. Telling awarded


As always when deciding who to give it a block ... I honestly passed it to you all ... I think it is natural and logical to have "preferences" with someone ... then I also bound and there is a dialogue that goes beyond the blog with some other mail ... only with some trade and other comments maybe even those ... but each of you as I have said many times with his blog, his I shall post company and gives me a lot of suggestions and ideas fueling my imagination.

This award goes to: Carla , Silvia , Heidi Federica , Mari , Heather, Catherine , etc etc etc ... that is, to all who follow me (it would be impossible to list them all) in a short time you become very much.

For this reason I put at the disposal of those who have time and want to take it and share it and thank you again Kiki for thinking of me and my blog.
Thanks ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment