Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hefty Baggies Sandwich Bags

a special place ...


I'm back with a new post ...
a particular place and other than that where I showed what I create.

Last night wandering around my blog came across the blog of Anna, are usually affected by photos, embroidery works, furniture and shabby rooms, etc. ... this time I focused on what was written:

friend ....
In the village where I live there is a colony of cats.
kittens are just some sick, abandoned by other children who do not want the litter.
We started to feed them, to cuddle, to treat them.
But we need help. Kittens in need of medicines and must be sterilized ...

... So we decided to organize a flea market to raise funds. Unfortunately I'm the only one of the hobbyist!

These few lines made me think and I immediately thought about how I could make it useful even though they do not live near ...

First I thought I'd make a post (and I'm doing:)), to send something to increase its market for Anna since she is the only one of the volunteers that creates (and having a baby a few months, no I even have a very long time) and then to involve
you who follow me in this initiative that I believe deserves.

So for those who want to contribute enough to go in Anna's blog ... and get in touch with her.
I'm sure many of you will contribute to the success of this market ... we are many, many of us have furry friends at home.
... with a little help we can give to those less fortunate than our ...

Below is the link to the blog of Anna:

http://agofiloeconiglietti.blogspot.com/
(Or click directly on the kitten in the photo)


Thanks ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment