Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How To Train Chinchilla In A Ball

be mine tonight

It 's the new PJ Harvey. What was the new Patti Smith. They say around, but as PJ Harvey is not a hair of Patti Smith, ignore the foolishness of others. It seems to me Nick Cave who became a woman. In any case, I care very much. It 'weird, scary, sexy, heartbreaking. Nightmare. So I like it. E 'disturbing, especially. It 's a woman in love saying "I want to be your man." Then we make a song called Desire, and for me everything is "desire" is ok. And 'the devil, Satan feels the presence of here and there, but obviously since there's a song called The Devil. He plays very well the guitar, a style worthy of Nick Cave in its heyday, not the faux-hick Grinderman. Are air chamber, but rock. Operatic music insane. It has a beautiful voice.

Well, I do not know what to say about this record, he had understood. But if things come in threes, and this is the third big hit of 2011 and we are still at January 12, I expect a kind of fear soon. Meanwhile his album which is titled as her Anna Calvi (English to Italian father) to take the advice to small doses. I sleep away if I listen to all of a sudden.

0 comments:

Post a Comment