Monday, January 24, 2011

How To Get Cat Poop Off Concrete Floors



Hello all, I wanted to thank you for the sweet wishes that you left me in previous posts, made me really happy and therefore I thought I'd give you these little patterns found in a very nice blog that was suggested to me by Carla (besides the blog is teaching me a lot of other things with infinite patience, if you want to go see his blog ... his work, Bruno and Brigitte are really very beautiful).
I thought it was right to ask the owner of the blog if I could take them and post them on my blog even if they were free ... and so I did ... I translated with google translate and then sent mail ...
Dear told me that I could do and so here are a place for you and consequently to introduce you to this wonderful blog that has some very nice work and a lot of more or less large schemini free.
This is his blog:

http://gazette94.blogspot.com/

... and those below her box ... I find them particularly attractive to bird.












!?... I'm not cute I find them beautiful ... Thanks again to
Gazzette94.

0 comments:

Post a Comment