Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hard To Swallow Lump In Throat

A new award for me and for you ...


Stylsch blogger award ... here's the prize I was given by Cecilia ceciliacavallini of the blog-thank you for that Artcraft have thought about my blog and for the sweet words that he spent on me.
These awards make me so much pleasure as I "embarrassed" because then turn them over and having to choose is, as I have said many times, a problem of plenty in the sense that everything that follows has something special and they are special and therefore choose 7, 8.10, 12 or whatever other means that are not mentioned and I'm sorry.

The rules of this award are:
1.Ringraziare the person who awarded
2.Share 7 things about me.

of me I can tell you:
-love watching animated movies and cartoons in general, and especially romantic ones dated Audrey Hepburn, Cary Grant and Doris Day;
-are extremely sensitive ... maybe too much (without the perhaps);
-I love animals;
-I could not live without creating,
-are romantic;
-am insecure and moody;
-believe love.

Therefore this award is turned over to you all ...
for you embroidered with delicate embroidery, but not infinite, creating masterpieces for you with your energy and bring a smile to infected via a monitor, for you who love animals and try to help in any way, for you who a piece of cloth, a ball of wool or some color you can do magic ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment