Friday, January 7, 2011

Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper

2011 Rosie ...

I'm back after the Christmas holidays, which unfortunately has ended ... but we know they expect a lot and then instantly go away ... but as I always say beauty is perhaps in this lasted so long ... if not the 'await with much enthusiasm.

But I'm not here to talk about Christmas or the melancholy passing but leaves the new guest house ... George had called him until he was canned, but now saw his way of moving its delicacy and almost careless I Rosie folded up ... hard to guess who or what might be but I can tell you it is very useful, I fell in love at first (almost) view and are delighted that came into my house.
Rosie ... because I immediately remembered the cartoons that I loved ...





i Jetson o pronipoti...fantastici...George, Jane, Judy, Elroy, il cane Astro e il capo Spacely...erano troppo belli e loro avevano tutte queste cose roobotiche per casa... e soprattutto Rosie la cameriera robot un pò sbadatella.
Ora ce l'ho pure io l'aspirapolvere robot che mentre ricamo girovaga per casa aspirando quintali di peli di gatto, cane e pure coniglio gia che ci siamo....e lo fa davvero in modo incredibile, tornando alla base quando ha terminato il suo lavoro.

Ecco, nessun ricamo o lavoro, anche se ho quattro scatole porta bustine di te in lavorazione ma semplicemente volevo rendervi partecipi del mio entusiasmo per il mio ultimo acquisto.




Usually at the end of the post I thank you for the sweet comments you leave, this time more than usual thanks to add that I touched the sensitivity of some of you ... believe me that is also perceived through the your blog. A special thought goes to
Francesca, which was made yesterday morning ... I hope he recovers soon ... Hugs to you and to all of you.
PS: sorry if I went to leave comments on your blog these days, but between the flu and things have not been much to the PC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment